UAD Spirit of '76 Sale Extended through 7/22

cclarry

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

My understanding is that the JUNESAVE25 has the $99 min. spend, and you'll get another
one after you use that one that is $25 but has no min spend.

Right.  But I've stopped getting repeat $25 "thank you" no min spend coupons.  Only one "thank you" seems to be the pattern, at least for me. Or, no "thank you"s if you buy with a "thank you"...  :(

• Like 2

With top tier devs like UAD doing such deep discounts this summer, it makes me pretty interested about how they might go bigger for Black Friday. 

Also, cclarry continues to do a superb job of keeping this forum packed with deals. I feel like this is his forum more than Bandlab's. I subscribe to emails from a lot of these devs, but candidly, I pretty much ignore them. I check here instead, where I can ask my fellow gear addicts their opinions and get enabled for my habit. Hey, I don't have many vices. It's this and coffee-- and often, both at once. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mibby said:

Right.  But I've stopped getting repeat $25 "thank you" no min spend coupons.  Only one "thank you" seems to be the pattern, at least for me. Or, no "thank you"s if you buy with a "thank you"...  :(

How long between successive purchases did you wait? I believe for their systems it was advised to wait an hour, or four hours or something from memory, otherwise it doesn't recognise them as two seperate orders.

🤔 I’m not sure. I think I spent as soon as the $25 came in and was disappointed when another didn’t show up.

Are you saying to wait before spending the $25?  Back when UAD had human support, they said it was kind of “random” when the “thank you” coupons were given out…

3 minutes ago, mibby said:

🤔 I’m not sure. I think I spent as soon as the $25 came in and was disappointed when another didn’t show up.

Are you saying to wait before spending the $25?  Back when UAD had human support, they said it was kind of “random” when the “thank you” coupons were given out…

I read that same thing and then stumbled onto another thread where someone explained it. I've always left a gap often the next day for the second buy if I can and never not received a voucher.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1