APD Deal: Rave Generator 3 by Audio Blast - 82% Off

Larry Shelby

original rave generator was free but looks like audio blast updated it for vst3 and it’s now paid version.  Video above shows why Justice called their song Generator :)

original link to previous free version 2 (which a lot say stopped loading on recent daws). I guess hence the update. 

https://blog.wavosaur.com/rave-generator-2-vst-audiounit-the-stab-machine-is-back-in-the-house/#comments

I think the sale price should be the norm and wouldn't surprise me if they at least heavily revise their RRP in future. Their RRP was over the top for what it was and I'd be amazed if they sold a lot at that price. I wouldn't be in any hurry to jump at this sale price unless someone really needs it, as  I'd be amazed if it doesn't end up lower in future sales.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

I think the sale price should be the norm and wouldn't surprise me if they at least heavily revise their RRP in future. Their RRP was over the top for what it was and I'd be amazed if they sold a lot at that price. I wouldn't be in any hurry to jump at this sale price unless someone really needs it, as  I'd be amazed if it doesn't end up lower in future sales.

Agree. No way is this $160 synth.  I’ve seen their Breadslicer Pro go as low as $9.99 (90%).  So I can see this being on sale in future for $16 (90%). With this said I went ahead and got it for $29 as needed something quick for a project and didn’t want to bother searching for samples, etc.  This is how I found the video about Justice using it. There are several out there but I only posted one.

Here are instructions how to download and include RG2 sounds in RG3.

https://blog.wavosaur.com/rave-generator-is-not-dead/#comments

Edited by kevin H
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kevin H said:

Agree. No way is this $160 synth.  I’ve seen their Breadslicer Pro go as low as $9.99 (90%).  So I can see this being on sale in future for $16 (90%). With this said I went ahead and got it for $29 as needed something quick for a project and didn’t want to bother searching for samples, etc.  This is how I found the video about Justice using it. There are several out there but I only posted one.

Here are instructions how to download and include RG2 sounds in RG3.

https://blog.wavosaur.com/rave-generator-is-not-dead/#comments

I bought their 303 and then that went for lower a while later. But I had it to enjoy and use during that time before then and it was still fairly cheap on sale.

$29 for this isn't a terrible price all things considered, so buying it now isn't bad. It's just knowing it will drop that makes me pause with ones like this.

The original was quite fun at times and that alone is sometimes worth it ?

• Like 1