u-he Diva + FREE Expansion Sale (Exclusive) for $179 (again)

cclarry

I waited and waited and waited for several years, then, just before Xmas 2022, NI offered Diva for half that price. I picked it up for 89,50 € (including 20% VAT). I pulled out my virtual credit card so fast, it was smoking! No idea if NI will offer that price again this coming Black Friday.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, John Maar said:

I waited and waited and waited for several years, then, just before Xmas 2022, NI offered Diva for half that price. I picked it up for 89,50 € (including 20% VAT). I pulled out my virtual credit card so fast, it was smoking! No idea if NI will offer that price again this coming Black Friday.

I bought most (all?) of my u-he during one of the regular NI sales of them and then the pricing mistake NI sale where they made almost everything 60% off by mistake! That was up there with some  of my speediest purchases to date too 🤣 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John Maar said:

Diva sales are rare , while repro , hive ect .... are quit often ....

Diva is still imho the best UHE product to date , with ZEbra being still one all time classic ....cpu hit can be an issue on the later if ya go crazy , waiting for it to be multicore !!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Zo said:

Diva is still imho the best UHE product to date , with ZEbra being still one all time classic ....cpu hit can be an issue on the later if ya go crazy , waiting for it to be multicore !!

Any word on new Zebra release date yet? I had been thinking about that one.. Zebra 2 / Legacy is a good price (and product), but I'm intrigued to see the next version.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Diva has been bringing multi-core support for a long time....

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Any word on new Zebra release date yet? I had been thinking about that one.. Zebra 2 / Legacy is a good price (and product), but I'm intrigued to see the next version.

Looking at zebralette it looks great on the future ...

One big strength of zebra is tha ability to draw it's waves forms , i try to recretae analog ones that are lest than perfect , it amkes a whiole diff , but the still the editor need that up^date that zebrallette already has ....

• Like 3