Melda Version 17 Beta is here. Always a deal

ralfrobert

16 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I own MXXX Core. This thing uninstalled my MXXX and now won't let me re-install it despite showing the license for core.  Ugh.

Make sure that you have the "Allow Betas" checked (near the bottom)

Screenshot 2024-06-27 182123.png

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Also, if you have a custom location for your VST2 plugins, make sure you configure that location in settings. 

Even if you previously had a default VST2 plugin location set, before installing MPluginmanager, you still need to specifically set this. Your custom VST2 plugin location, if set,  is not automatically picked up.

Melda17.jpg

• Like 1

Did a very quick test several hours ago. New Download Manager seems to have worked.  So far MSF 17.00 (VST3) seems to work within Voltage Modular's new update (2.9.2).  Thanks to users for the alerts on things to check.

• Like 1

One other thing to note is that, at this time, the New Download Manager does not remember the deselected AAX setting in “Audio Plugin installation type”

I close, then open the Download Manager. The AAX setting in “Audio Plugin installation type” is reselected.

I have also posted this to the Melda forum at KVR.

• Thanks 3

I had "Allow Betas" enabled which found my MXXXCore (thanks @cclarry) but it didn't find my "MEssentialsFXBundle" license, so I selected this manually.

Otherwise seems okay and loads of new goodies to play with in MSoundFactory! 👍🏻 

• Like 2