UAD šŸŽ‰ Surprise! Another $25 Coupon is Back for This Week Only!

cclarry

11 hours ago, locrian said:

I just had a chance to try this, and it works great!

DisablingĀ UA Connect does not interfere with plugin function.

I can start using my UAD plugins again...

I hate that I have to be always online while using UAD plugins. I wish they did a check once in a while (a month or so) and let me use the plugin without having to get constantly online.

For me it goes like this:

Iā€™m starting a session in offline mode, and at some point, drag a UAD plugin into a channelā€¦ Plugin is not activated. Iā€™m going online, open UAD refresh plugins, remove UAD plugin from the channel, put it back, still ā€œPlugin is not activated.ā€. So, I have to close the DAW and get back on for it to work. Excuse my manners, but I hate this sh*t, and I wonā€™t get an ilok usb just to make them work offline, and get that panic heart attack that I could lose it or it could break, and no, I wonā€™t pay for ZDC. Someone, please, tell them that they need to do something about this.

This is exacly why I didnā€™t upgraded to a higher bundle. And I wonā€™t upgrade until I see this fixed somehow.

Edited by Tianzii

6 hours ago, Tianzii said:

I hate that I have to be always online while using UAD plugins. I wish they did a check once in a while (a month or so) and let me use the plugin without having to get constantly online.

For me it goes like this:

Iā€™m starting a session in offline mode, and at some point, drag a UAD plugin into a channelā€¦ Plugin is not activated. Iā€™m going online, open UAD refresh plugins, remove UAD plugin from the channel, put it back, still ā€œPlugin is not activated.ā€. So, I have to close the DAW and get back on for it to work. Excuse my manners, but I hate this sh*t, and I wonā€™t get an ilok usb just to make them work offline, and get that panic heart attack that I could lose it or it could break, and no, I wonā€™t pay for ZDC. Someone, please, tell them that they need to do something about this.

This is exacly why I didnā€™t upgraded to a higher bundle. And I wonā€™t upgrade until I see this fixed somehow.

Hmm.Ā  I'm able toĀ use all my UAD pluginsĀ offlineĀ without any problems (Cubase 13/Windows 10) .

• Great Idea 2