iZotope Exponential Audio Reverb Pack: R2 | R4 | Nimbus for $26

cclarry

These are no longer supported so it's dead money. Isotope killed them off. 

It's only a couple of bucks more for both Symphony and Stratus via JRR with the code group, and those two are supported and can do everything these do. The developer promised free updates so he made new features into totally new products so R4 IS R2 v2 and Stratus is R2 v3. Nimbus is Phoenix v2 and Symphony is Phoenix v3. Then he sold the company to Izotope who no longer feel the need to support the older products. 

https://www.production-expert.com/production-expert-1/izotope-kill-off-almost-all-exponential-audio-reverb-plugins

Edited by Craig N
  • Like 4

Wow, I thought these would never be sold new again after the announcement. Odd bundle, both R2 and R4 included even though R4 is fundamentally R2 2.0. The only thing the R2 license would be good for would be as another seat for the R algorithm.

Warning to Mac users: do not get these if you're interested in having plug-ins that are Apple Silicon native.

Instead, Stratus (and Symphony) is currently on sale for $19 from a variety of sources and is still in active development.

Gotta say, although I have 2 licenses apiece for R2 and R4, the R2/R4/Symphony verbs have never made their way into my rotation. I thought I might be able to use them to get the famous Cocteau Twins wash, but I haven't been able to do it so far.

• Like 1