Tracktion f.'em FM Synthesizer Plugin for $24

cclarry

This one of those plugins were I do not believe for one minute anyone would actually pay MSRP for (in this case , $US179.00, which is what it currently is at tracktion.com)

33 minutes ago, Promidi said:

This one of those plugins were I do not believe for one minute anyone would actually pay MSRP for (in this case , $US179.00, which is what it currently is at tracktion.com)

Maybe not, but still an excellent FM synth and amazing at the sale price.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Maybe not, but still an excellent FM synth and amazing at the sale price.

Yes. That it is. 

However, would you be willing to pay $US179.00 knowing there is a possibility that it will, at some time in the future, be offered for a much lower price?

8 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Yes. That it is. 

However, would you be willing to pay $US179.00 knowing there is a possibility that it will, at some time in the future, be offered for a much lower price?

Hey, I just did for my new car. Dang. 

48 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Yes. That it is. 

I wouldn't personally, but apart from Serum which was never discounted (apart from one or twice where a discount slipped through with resellers) I don't think I've ever paid full price for a synth. If I have it must be pretty rare!

3 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

I wouldn't personally, but apart from Serum which was never discounted (apart from one or twice where a discount slipped through with resellers) I don't think I've ever paid full price for a synth.

Me neither.....

On 6/21/2024 at 5:58 AM, MusicMan said:

I wouldn't personally, but apart from Serum which was never discounted (apart from one or twice where a discount slipped through with resellers) I don't think I've ever paid full price for a synth. If I have it must be pretty rare!

Bought Serum and Sylenth1 at full price with a rent-to-own option. If a developer is not offering a rent-to-own plan, then I’m just waiting for the best deal of my life, till I get it or die. 😀

I’m the stupid one who paid $ 40 on Massive, when a license was sold with $ 8-10 on KVR or KnobCloud. 🫣 So yeah…  it goes like this.

26 minutes ago, Tianzii said:

Bought Serum and Sylenth1 at full price with a rent-to-own option. If a developer is not offering a rent-to-own plan, then I’m just waiting for the best deal of my life, till I get it or die. 😀

I’m the stupid one who paid $ 40 on Massive, when a license was sold with $ 8-10 on KVR or KnobCloud. 🫣 So yeah…  it goes like this.

I passed on Sylenth for ages until it had a decent drop in price. The rent to own deals are very popular with people like that with some of these synths. If / when it all pans out you should be getting Serum 2 for free if they stick to their word which could be an amazing synth!

Although you could've got Massive for less, $40 is a great price for it and worth it any day of the week 🙂

• Like 1