Fine Classics Saturator - FREE until June 26th

PavlovsCat

Fine Classics Saturator (FREE until June 26th – email required)

BPB refers to this saturator free as "quite a full-featured release" and adds, "it’s definitely a steal to pick it up for free. "

The Fine Classics Saturator is available for Windows 7 and up as well as Mac Sierra 10.12 and up. 

They wrote about the developer:

"Fine Classics Plugins is a two-man operation run by Canadian producer Ryan Fitz and American musician Noah Deets, who are based in Hamilton, Ontario, and Washington, DC, respectively."

https://fineclassicsplugins.com/products/fine-classics-saturator

Posted (edited)

I just had a chance to try Fine Classics Saturator out and I really like. So far I tried it on electric bass and acoustic drums in a project I'm working on and  I liked it so much, I'm keeping the effect on both tracks.  It's a keeper, IMO.  As this plugin is only free until June 26, 2024, I'd recommend downloading and installing it soon. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Is it IR based? Very large installer apparently. 500MB. Still totally worth it if the sound is good. Thanks ?

The landing page copy reads: "Experiment by switching between seven uniquely designed saturation algorithms."  But I don't  really know, I suppose that they could use an algorithm and an IR, right? I just caught a pretty favorable post about the saturator at BPB and thought I'd try it out and share it here and like it. It's always cool to come across talented new developers and even better when they have a really good freebie (or a time limited giveaway plugin, in this case). 

Edited by PavlovsCat

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Is it IR based? Very large installer apparently. 500MB. Still totally worth it if the sound is good. Thanks ?

There's 5 installers in that zip file. The VST3 installer for Windows is 62.5 MB.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BTP said:

There's 5 installers in that zip file. The VST3 installer for Windows is 62.5 MB.

Thanks BTP, that makes more sense now! I did wonder if it might be something like that. At least I can delete all the rest apart from VST3 when I download it.

Have you had a chance to use it much yet and if so, what are your thoughts so far?