Soundtheory - Kraftur Released

Heath Row

They have the most convoluted transfer policy: so make sure you use their trial...

Can I transfer my license?

Trial licences, academic licences and NFR licences for which no commercial fee has been paid are non-transferable.

For all other licences, please contact support before attempting any license transfer.

Licence transfer involves our time and work. A base fee of $10 is charged for effecting a transfer. Additionally, a transfer fee of 10% of the RRP of the software product will be charged per year of completed ownership for the first 4 years. After that it's 5% of the RRP. It is important that you notify support directly about any transfer.

Edited by Barrie

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

They have the most unfriendly transfer policy: so make sure you use their trial...

It is Soundtheory, there is no transferring, ? you can have my first borne before that, I'll even throw in the wife, but you wont be getting my plug.?‍?

I have a recent up close impression of Gulfoss - the real place!  if you look close, you can see people, super tiny people as it's quite impressive!

Gulfoss1b.png

Gulfoss2b.png

Edited by lawajava
  • Like 2