MOK Miniraze Sale (Exclusive) for $9.99

Larry Shelby

Brilliant for the money imo. I have waverazor already, but I like the single page UI and easy to access audio-rate functions of this. It sounds good and does a decent job of VA beyond the expected sharper digital stuff.  Couldn't justify it previously given having WR, but this was an easy insta-buy.

You guys have me very interested in this. I'm researching it and the developers are clearly heavy hitters in the synth world. I searched YouTube and still couldn't find a list of how many presets it has or a preset play through. If there isn't an exact number anymore, would any of you venture to guess the number of presets? 

Edited by PavlovsCat

18 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

You guys have me very interested in this. I'm researching it and the developers are clearly heavy hitters in the synth world. I searched YouTube and still couldn't find a list of how many presets it has or a preset play through. If there isn't an exact number anymore, would any of you venture to guess the number of presets? 

quick count is around 360

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Paul_in_wales said:

quick count is around 360

Thanks. I should have updated this. Last night,  I went to the dev's site and downloaded a demo. I like it. Although I'm not sure if the patches I liked were really that much different from other synths I have.  I'd recommend anyone considering this to try the demo.