PluginGuru Father’s Day and 60th anniversary - 60% off!

Yan Filiatrault

60% Savings On All 

Libraries for 2 days!

Sunday is Father’s Day here in the USA and it is also my 60th birthday! 

I don’t recall this happening before so to celebrate, I said OK to 60% on most every library at our store to give you all the BEST DISCOUNT 

I will be offering this year.

Only Time of 60% Savings in 2024

Promo Code:

fdskippybd24

(Unify, 6 Lessons Videos and Allen Polley’s 7 Library Bundle not included)

(Sale ends Sunday Night at Midnight PST)

https://www.pluginguru.com

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 2

• Yan Filiatrault changed the title to PluginGuru Father’s Day and 60th anniversary - 60% off!

Everything except Unify, surely the developer still thinks that this modality is a good strategy although he does not realize that a free Unify player would be much more desirable and then get excited to buy the expansions......

9 minutes ago, JT music said:

Everything except Unify, surely the developer still thinks that this modality is a good strategy although he does not realize that a free Unify player would be much more desirable and then get excited to buy the expansions......

There is so much stuff with Unify, third party libraries Unify-compatible for free, regular updates, so totally worth it.

I have a rant about Unify.  If you bought Unify via 3rd party you have to always go to that site to download updates.  Every plugin I've bought that way your serial# is registered at the developer's site.  This is not the case with Unify unless that is not the developer's site.  I emailed their support about this.

While some may not be bothered by this but it is an inconvenience and would not have bought this when I have to go through some hoops for an update.  With software distribution becoming more faulty it's becoming by top priority in purchases.  

Very. very, 3rd rate. 

2 hours ago, JT music said:

I've watched a few of Skippy's Saturday YT chats and he has mentioned that Shane Dunne, the fellow who coded Unify, only get's a piece of Unify sales- nothing from the libraries.  I would think he regrets not making a better deal, but I suspect that is a big reason that they don't discount Unify (often).  Hopefully Shane can swing a better agreement for version 2.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I've watched a few of Skippy's Saturday YT chats and he has mentioned that Shane Dunne, the fellow who coded Unify, only get's a piece of Unify sales- nothing from the libraries.  I would think he regrets not making a better deal, but I suspect that is a big reason that they don't discount Unify (often).  Hopefully Shane can swing a better agreement for version 2.

yes, of course, it also has to improve and modernize the interface and release the PRO version although apparently they are still betting on releasing new expansions and not on the professional development of the player...

3 hours ago, JT music said:

yes, of course, it also has to improve and modernize the interface and release the PRO version although apparently they are still betting on releasing new expansions and not on the professional development of the player...

Unify, while fully functional, could use a facelift but I have no idea what this "the PRO version" is that you keep harping about. Unify version 2 is currently being developed though no release data has been set.

43 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Unify, while fully functional, could use a facelift but I have no idea what this "the PRO version" is that you keep harping about. Unify version 2 is currently being developed though no release data has been set.

The creator of Unify mentioned in the past a possible PRO version.

14 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I have a rant about Unify.  If you bought Unify via 3rd party you have to always go to that site to download updates.  Every plugin I've bought that way your serial# is registered at the developer's site.  This is not the case with Unify unless that is not the developer's site.  I emailed their support about this.

While some may not be bothered by this but it is an inconvenience and would not have bought this when I have to go through some hoops for an update.  With software distribution becoming more faulty it's becoming by top priority in purchases.  

Very. very, 3rd rate. 

I remember it was that way when they first released it, but they changed it afterwards (6 months~1 year later? I may be wrong, I don't remember the details but anyway, the change was years ago).

You don't need to go back to the store where you purchased it

From

https://www.pluginguru.com/products/unify-standard/

The relevant paragraph is

Anybody can now get the Full Installer or Updater files to download from either logging into your PluInGuru.com account or from our Distributer partner Ilio’s download links: https://www.ilio.com/unify-updates

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I remember it was that way when they first released it, but they changed it afterwards (6 months~1 year later? I may be wrong, I don't remember the details but anyway, the change was years ago).

You don't need to go back to the store where you purchased it

From

https://www.pluginguru.com/products/unify-standard/

The relevant paragraph is

Anybody can now get the Full Installer or Updater files to download from either logging into your PluInGuru.com account or from our Distributer partner Ilio’s download links: https://www.ilio.com/unify-updates

That my rant - an unnecessary additional click.    Then I have to log in to Jrr Shop for Unify serial humber in case I need it.

Edited by kitekrazy