Insanity Samples The Vintage Keys becomes individually available - with BIG savings & library updates!

Larry Shelby

NOW AVAILBLE INDIVIDUALLY

Autoccordion | The Bull | Corda Keys | LiTz | Stage Piano Mk 1

50% Update Pricing on all VKC libraries

PLUS Buy 3 or more - GET ONE FREE!

with code: VKC1FORFREE

JUST FOR YOU CODE: LITZUPGRADE

For 33% OFF sale price of LiTz - Electric Keys

As an owner of the free LiTz Lite we ran when we first launched our store, we are offering you an exclusive additional saving on the new version of LiTz

The below outlined 'buy 3 or more get 1 free' deal will still work for you - but will need to be used in a separate purchase to the above LiTz upgrade pricing.

https://insanitysamples.com/collections/vintage-keys-collection

• Like 2

Years ago, they gave away the full version of their LiTz Wurly library.  I'm sorry to say it was the most poor sounding Wurly sample library I've ever heard, even compared to free libraries.  I eventually deleted it.  It may be only $20 US on sale, but I'd recommend people listen to the demos very carefully. There are free Wurly libraries like lofi Wurly (on my list of free Kontakt  libraries) that are far superior.  

3 hours ago, jngnz said:

I agree on the LiTz being subpar, but the Autoccordion sounds gorgeous and I had to get it.

I'll give it a listen.

I did write the developer off based on the Wurly library. There's free Wurly libraries on Pianobook that sound far better.  Being very candid,  based on that library and some of the demos, it does seem to me that this is not a top tier developer.  In the past,  you've posted that you thought some of his libraries might not be up to my expectations, which reinforced that opinion. So now that you're recommending one, I will check it out. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'll give it a listen.

I did write the developer off based on the Wurly library. There's free Wurly libraries on Pianobook that sound far better.  Being very candid,  based on that library and some of the demos, it does seem to me that this is not a tkl tier developer.  In the past,  you have posted that you thought some of his libraries might not be up to my expectations which reinforced that opinion. So now that you're recommending one, I will check it out. 

The guy behind it seems to be quite young and is likely not an experienced recording engineer so I'm guessing the quality of each library very much depends on who he's working with for that particular project.

New Orleans Brass is one of my favourite brass libraries and the cello and guitar are two of the worst libraries I’ve ever purchased. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jngnz said:

The guy behind it seems to be quite young and is likely not an experienced recording engineer so I'm guessing the quality of each library very much depends on who he's working with for that particular project.

New Orleans Brass is one of my favourite brass libraries and the cello and guitar are two of the worst libraries I’ve ever purchased. ?‍♂️

Thanks for the insights.  I know that I can always count on you to give an honest opinion. 

I remember listening to the demo for the cello library (like guitars, mandolins, Wurlies,  pianos, glockenspiels, celestes, and drums, I'm a sucker for a beautiful solo cello) which didn't sound like anything close to a professionally made sample library or a pro demo,  IMO.  For strings, guitar, and  brass libraries, far more than pianos and drums, there's such a major requirement for detail, articulations, and clever scripting to sound authentic and be good for real time playing, I do pretty serious research before making a purchase. And the opinions from the regulars here mean much more to me than influencers hawking products. 

Edited by PavlovsCat