Pianoteq Bosendorfer 280v

cclarry

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

You must already have Pianoteq 8 installed.
The $49 is the price of the piano expansion itself, so if you already had Pianoteq and a few pianos then it is $49 to add this additional one.

If you are a new Pianoteq user than you can select this one as one of the initial options.
Pianoteq Stage $139 : Two instrument selections included
Pianoteq Standard $269: Three instrument packs and ability to tweak the instruments
Pianoteq PRO $399: Four instrument packs and more detailed editing per note and higher sampling rate
Pianoteq Studio $899: The entire instrument collection and all the features of PRO

More details here: https://www.modartt.com/pianoteq_overview?ref=cGFnZT1waWFub3RlcSZleHQ9

I also had a playthough during a special Wednesday livestream.
You can check it out here:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

Whoa didn’t Studio use to be a lot cheaper? I don’t think I paid nearly that much and only like 3 additional packs have been released since.

Been $800 for a long time, though, list price of course. 

19 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

After buying Studio version with all the packs, are there extra rebate for the following packs that are released like this one?

From https://www.modartt.com/pianoteq_pro#studio_bundle (emphasis is from original text)

In addition to the above, forthcoming instrument packs and upgrades, to be released within one year from the date of registration, will be available for free.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Fleer said:

Man, that Jazz Recording preset. Just run the demo and swirl. 

Gorgeous piano! I once (sadly, only once) got to play a 290 Imperial. An exec at a NYC-based international bank I was consulting to invited me to play his. He had added a huge addition to his Long Island house just for that piano. It was done in the old European recital room style with a two-story high ceiling, and with tall French windows with heavy curtains. Even the extra left-hand keys rang clear. No mud. Damn, but that piano sounded awesome. I had studied piano with the soloist for the St. Louis Philharmonic, but I was just a rank amateur compared to some of the jazz and classical pianists he'd invited to play it when they were in NYC on tour. I haven't often felt "special" in my life, but I did that time.

There are three other libraries that I've wanted to add, so the Börsendorfer makes 4. Does Modartt ever put them on sale, or should I just PayPal 4 x 49 € to them now?

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, John Maar said:

Gorgeous piano! I once (sadly, only once) got to play a 290 Imperial. An exec at a NYC-based international bank I was consulting to invited me to play his. He had added a huge addition to his Long Island house just for that piano. It was done in the old European recital room style with a two-story high ceiling, and with tall French windows with heavy curtains. Even the extra left-hand keys rang clear. No mud. Damn, but that piano sounded awesome. I had studied piano with the soloist for the St. Louis Philharmonic, but I was just a rank amateur compared to some of the jazz and classical pianists he'd invited to play it when they were in NYC on tour. I haven't often felt "special" in my life, but I did that time.

There are three other libraries that I've wanted to add, so the Börsendorfer makes 4. Does Modartt ever put them on sale, or should I just PayPal 4 x 49 € to them now?

A wonderful experience, no doubt!

Modartt regularly does 20% up to 30% off sales. There’s edu pricing at 40% off. But also, if you haven’t yet, you can add instruments when upgrading from Stage to Standard (which I really recommend) or Pro. Those upgrades go on sale as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

A wonderful experience, no doubt!

Modartt regularly does 20% up to 30% off sales. There’s edu pricing at 40% off. But also, if you haven’t yet, you can add instruments when upgrading from Stage to Standard (which I really recommend) or Pro. Those upgrades go on sale as well. 

I've already got Pro, so I'll wait a bit for an expansion pack sale. Unless I get a bad case of G.A.S. 😉

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

46 minutes ago, John Maar said:

I've already got Pro, so I'll wait a bit for an expansion pack sale. Unless I get a bad case of G.A.S. 😉

What out, or you’ll go Studio… like me. 

• Like 1