IK Grand Finale - T-Racks 5 V2 Max for $49.99!

cclarry

5 hours ago, Joakim said:

I have a feeling v6 is underway 

One might think so, what with these fire sale prices, but looking at the products, I honestly don't see much room for improvement. They look great, work great, and sound great. An "upgrade" would be a hard sell.

Some say that SampleTank needs improvement as far as browsing sounds, which is a fair criticism, but if it gets an update it will be to the player (the free part) and we'll still have all of the previously purchased instruments.

On 6/14/2024 at 7:04 AM, JT3Jon said:

When was the $50 sampletank deal and how did I miss it? It feels like I check this forum 5xs a day lol!

You can get it (MAX) for $64.32 at Best Service now (that's $50 isn't it?) and MSD shows the lowest price being $63.78 on Nov 16, 2023 @ 12.22.02 PM (approximately)

Edited by Heath Row

4 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

They look great, work great, and sound great.

Agreed!

4 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I honestly don't see much room for improvement.

IK knows how to surprise us. B| However, since the Tape bundle release, newer plugins are so CPU hungry, that I almost never use them. Unfortunately, the MixBox, being a great all-in-one solution for mixing, also requires a lot of resources, and thus is unusable.

Should the discussed improvement be aimed at CPU efficiency of all modules, that alone could make the upgrade worthwhile. Otherwise, I'm inclined to enjoy gazing at beautiful UIs on the "Internets", but use plugins that actually work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm tempted for the tascam , but cpu hit makes ik tapes witch are imho one the best around if not the bests unsable in serious scenarios ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zo said:

I'm tempted for the tascam , but cpu hit makes ik tapes witch are imho one the best around if not the bests unsable in serious scenarios ....

But just think what it will be like when you update your PC. 😇

• Haha 1