NEW - Audified MixChecker Ultra!

Larry Shelby

Not Installed!

I was sure I owned the Pro Version but a review of My Account says "no way Hose-A", yet I do get an offer of $123 since I own some "other" products.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Not Installed!

I was sure I owned the Pro Version but a review of My Account says "no way Hose-A", yet I do get an offer of $123 since I own some "other" products.

Have you checked your user area? I see that $39 offer there:

image.png.78791df1d7fbad873abe63ce5930e178.png

Pretty good product, I'll take the $39 upgrade gladly.

PSA - I have read that a user running Studio One had CPU max out upon using MC Ultra.

I haven't got to installing yet, so not sure if it's a problem that will hit all Studio One users, or infact users of any DAW, or just an issue with said users machine.

PSA 2

If anyone has trouble (as I did)with the discount price not showing up while going through PayPal, it keeps the full price #123, going through GPay (Google Pay) works fine if you're set up for it $32

If Paypal doesn't work for you and you just go clicking through not taking a lot of notice, you might get a shock in the end?

3 hours ago, Heath Row said:

Pretty good product, I'll take the $39 upgrade gladly.

PSA - I have read that a user running Studio One had CPU max out upon using MC Ultra.

I haven't got to installing yet, so not sure if it's a problem that will hit all Studio One users, or infact users of any DAW, or just an issue with said users machine.

No problem with CPU usage, it's fine, the dude must have other issues.