Soundpaint Century Solo Brass: just $20 for emotive, deep-sampled trumpet and flugelhorn soloists with captivating clarity and expression.

Larry Shelby

When you look at how massively prices have come down on detailed, high end sample libraries with SoundPaint and Cinesamples stuff (I've been watching,  but still haven’t bought the latter; no doubt, they make some great Kontakt libraries) -- Sampletekk too if you buy during their 90% off winter and summer sales -- it's been significant for me, budget wise and caused me to limit the type of libraries I'm willing to spend more on too a much smaller amount of categories (like drums from Toontrack, which I wish came down in price, but I find the quality so good and like the ecosystem so much,  I will pay the premium). 

As a sample library user / hobbyist musician who is long past my days of professional work as a musician, the pricing of these developers has greatly impacted how much I'm willing to spend on sample libraries. I wish other developers would follow their lead.