VocAlign Standard 6 and VocAlign Pro 6 Release (not a deal?)

Wallace Ng

• Wallace Ng changed the title to VocAlign Standard 6 and VocAlign Pro 6 Release (not a deal?)

Yeah, Many users are arguing about the total new version's upgrading price with 'little' upgraded function. They list it the same as Izotope's recent upgrade.

Don't  upgrade to standard 6 version becuase nothing special function you will get compared with Vocalign 5 Projector.

Edited by Moon OverSea
  • Like 1

I own VocAlign Ultra and RePitch but I no longer see VocAlign Ultra for sale on their website.

Have they renamed VocAlign Ultra to VocAlign Pro or is it a completely different product?

I cannot even see a comparison on their website between Ultra and Pro, although the upgrade (on sale) will cost me £117.50. 

I have emailed them to ask for an explanation and will post here when I get one.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 3

If you've got a temporary subscription to LANDR (which gives you a free license to the Elements versions), can you upgrade cheaply to a perpetual license for the more expensive versions? Or does it break if your subscription expires?

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, ZincT said:

Incidentally, I never heard back from SynchroArts support re what happened to "VocAlign Ultra" 🤔

It seems its their new standard response: No response! 😒 Had the same with my recent question about authorization (22-jul)!

• Like 1