Waves Berzerk Distortion Plugin for FREE! [PROMO ENDED]

PavlovsCat

Posted (edited)

From Waves:

Berzerk Distortion FREE From Music Radar

PROMO HAS ENDED

Wild and versatile, Berzerk zooms past today’s boutique analog distortion pedals with more parameters, more creative options, and breakthrough features. Add feedback, randomize distortion shapes, apply inventive dynamics, do mid/side/stereo processing, and more.

Fashioned for creative musicians and sound designers frustrated by the limits of traditional distortion plugins, Berzerk shatters convention—and provides an antidote to creative ruts.

10 original distortion shapes, with ‘Go Berzerk’ randomizer option

Transform drum loops, synth lines & more into pulsating monsters

A dream come true for creative musicians and sound designers

Insane frequency-based effects from level-tracking oscillator

Dynamics pumps, gates, ducks, and expands the distorted audio

3 fully parametric EQ stages further colorize the distortion

Resonant feedback network creates pitched tonalities

Over 100 dazzling presets by Grammy winners

M/S distortion: Distort only mids or sides, leave the rest clean

Oversample for cleaner sounds—or keep it dirty

Unique Feedback oscillation section with pitch/speed controls, INT/EXT sidechaining and more

Temperature control to set overall signal color and warmth

https://www.waves.com/account/free-berzerk-distortion-music-radar

Edited by PavlovsCat

• PavlovsCat changed the title to Waves Berzerk Distortion Plugin for FREE! From Music Radar
1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

From Waves:

Berzerk Distortion

Wild and versatile, Berzerk zooms past today’s boutique analog distortion pedals with more parameters, more creative options, and breakthrough features. Add feedback, randomize distortion shapes, apply inventive dynamics, do mid/side/stereo processing, and more.

Fashioned for creative musicians and sound designers frustrated by the limits of traditional distortion plugins, Berzerk shatters convention—and provides an antidote to creative ruts.

10 original distortion shapes, with ‘Go Berzerk’ randomizer option

Transform drum loops, synth lines & more into pulsating monsters

A dream come true for creative musicians and sound designers

Insane frequency-based effects from level-tracking oscillator

Dynamics pumps, gates, ducks, and expands the distorted audio

3 fully parametric EQ stages further colorize the distortion

Resonant feedback network creates pitched tonalities

Over 100 dazzling presets by Grammy winners

M/S distortion: Distort only mids or sides, leave the rest clean

Oversample for cleaner sounds—or keep it dirty

Unique Feedback oscillation section with pitch/speed controls, INT/EXT sidechaining and more

Temperature control to set overall signal color and warmth

https://www.waves.com/account/free-berzerk-distortion-music-radar

Is my 7th Berzerk Distortion... 
Thank you ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Thank you ?

We're just saving potential WUP charges. I have a bunch of these too. But I think I'm going to try using it this weekend for the first time! Have you tried it? It had some heavy hitter testimonials. 

6 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

Thank you ?

Here it comes, here it comes, here comes your 7th Berzerk Distortion....

If only they'd do a freebie of TrueVerb or H-Comp Hybrid Compressor.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

Here it comes, here it comes, here comes your 7th Berzerk Distortion....

If only they'd do a freebie of TrueVerb or H-Comp Hybrid Compressor.

Just have to catch it at the right time.  TrueVerb was free last December and H-Comp was free in March according to my WUP dates.  I don't have Waves installed anymore but still snag the freebies just in case.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

Thank you ?

Make that the 9th one for me including one in Mercury.  Hey , I'm gonna pass Bapu.? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Have you tried it?

I'm not the one you asked, but I really do like this plugin. The presets will make some interesting sounds within seconds and I rarely make it past a few of them before I find something I'm really happy with. Definitely worth playing around with, especially at this price! ?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

or H-Comp Hybrid Compressor

They've given these away as an exchange deal with Reason in August 2020.

Reason subscribers got a license of H-Comp and Waves users got something from Reason as a freebie (I can't remember what it was exactly).

It was given away again in May 2022 and Feb 2023 as part of other promos.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

TrueVerb was free last December and H-Comp was free in March

27 minutes ago, Kal S said:

It was given away again in May 2022 and Feb 2023 as part of other promos

I was actually aware that both of the plug-ins have been given away many times over the years. A free license for TrueVerb was my first Waves plug-in, 10 or more years ago.

My comment was meant to be amusing, ironic, "wishing" for something to happen that is known to happen rather often.

I could also wish for brainworx to release more vintage hardware emulations (especially console EQ's) or for UAD to give some consideration to MacOS compatibility. Or for MeldaProduction to focus less on endless documentation and hand-holding. Glitchmachines could get outside their comfort zone and release something more adventurous. Maybe Freakshow Industries' ads could show a sense of humor once in a while instead of rote descriptions of what the processors do. BandLab shouldn't be so hasty about rushing Cakewalk Sonar's release and AVID should take copy protection more seriously. If only more REAPER users could speak up and help spread awareness about the product in social media and YouTube comments. Apple could stand to get some synergy happening with sales of Logic Pro and MacOS computer systems.

And if only users of this forum could speak up and let BandLab know their opinions about pricing, subscription licensing, and where Cakewalk Sonar will fit in the marketplace. That would surely be entertaining and informative, and it would serve to let BandLab know that we stand united in our opinions.

For my own part, perhaps I should be more verbose....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

My comment was meant to be amusing, ironic, "wishing" for something to happen that is known to happen rather often.

Ah, yes... sarcasm and irony do sometimes get lost in text!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I totally missed that.

• PavlovsCat changed the title to Waves Berzerk Distortion Plugin for FREE! [PROMO ENDED]
5 hours ago, Kal S said:

I totally missed that.

It was a joke aimed at people like me who are capable of being jaded by a manufacturer giving out free licenses for what is actually a pretty great plug-in in its category. Be grateful that you didn't get it.?

"Pizza again? We always have pizza!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

It was a joke aimed at people like me who are capable of being jaded by a manufacturer giving out free licenses for what is actually a pretty great plug-in in its category. Be grateful that you didn't get it.?

"Pizza again? We always have pizza!"

I for one definitely knew what you meant.. This time around I couldn't even bring myself to claim it again and have multiples of the ones you mentioned too ?

• Like 1