Simple tweak to reduce the size of plugin windows title bar in Sonar and other software

Posted (edited)

No matter what version of windows I have always disliked the size of the basic title bar on the top.
It is annoying especially when you have multiple windows opened in Sonar or other software.

I changed the default setting using Winaero Tweaker a long time ago. Once you install and open the tweaker just search for Window Title Bars and change it to 17px or whatever you prefer. Everything looks much better and more contemporary plus saves screen space.

I hope it helps and best regards!
Veetek

Screenshot2024-06-06170445.thumb.png.259f8afac3c61d130e9c5d437a0eeeb7.png

Edited by veetek

13 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Or, you could press F11 in Sonar and temporarily remove it altogether.

That is not what I accomplish here. Of course you can use full screen in the Sonar but any other plug-in windows opened will have annoying wide windows title bar.
On my screen capture focus not on the Sonar background but rather the plugins that have reduced title bar size.

In adobe premiere version for windows the only way you can get full screen is by using third party plugin like Windows borderless gaming app etc.

• veetek changed the title to Simple tweak to reduce the size of plugin windows title bar in Sonar and other software