Luna Updated

Tommy Byrnes

Version 1.6.1

June 4, 2024

Fixed

Resolved an issue that could cause Export Mixdown to fail when deactivated tracks were selected for export

Significantly decreased the memory usage of LUNA Poly and LUNA Razor Blade Warp algorithms

Resolved an issue that could cause some Native Instruments plug-ins to crash Windows LUNA when instantiating

ASIO device channels now show correctly on the Settings > I/O SETTINGS screen on Windows

Resolved an issue that occurred in Windows LUNA when importing audio from an exFAT formatted drive

Resolved a crash that could occur during offline mixdown on Windows

Resolved a repeated "Driver_Windows_MidiIO" issue that could occur when launching LUNA on Windows

The close button location for plug-in floating windows has been corrected on Windows

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking at Luna Pro but I already own- Century Tube Channel Strip

Galaxy Tape Echo

Oxide Tape Recorder

Polymax

Pultec Passive EQ Collection

Pure Plate Reverb

Studer A800 Tape Recorder

Teletronix LA-2A Leveler Collection

Thinking I'm better off doing the Buy Any 3 Bundle +2 and buying the extensions that way....does anyone know if any of the extensions are hardware only other than the Neve summing?

Thanks,

Bill

4 minutes ago, Cookie Jarvis said:

Looking at Luna Pro but I already own- Century Tube Channel Strip

Galaxy Tape Echo

Oxide Tape Recorder

Polymax

Pultec Passive EQ Collection

Pure Plate Reverb

Studer A800 Tape Recorder

Teletronix LA-2A Leveler Collection

Thinking I'm better off doing the Buy Any 3 Bundle +2 and buying the extensions that way....does anyone know if any of the extensions are hardware only other than the Neve summing?

Thanks,

Bill

Extensions aren't included in that promotion....I'm biding my time till I get paid to get Luna Pro, and believe me,
I've already done all the math.  Right now Plugin Boutique is the winner because of their rewards

• Like 1

I have no UAD plugins, but am only interested in the Neve summing, so I was just doing a search that taught me the Neve summing is the only outlier that requires UAD2 hardware. It's due to solely licensing agreements, not functional capability. They won't let you buy the Neve summing unless you have registered some UAD2 hardware.

• Like 2