Phil Speiser The Pattern V1.5

Larry Shelby

With THE_PATTERN 1.5, I’m taking another big step towards that vision.

Introducing the game-changing Prompt to Pattern feature – just one of the many exciting additions coming with this update

Hey Larry !

What exciting times we are living in!
My single goal is to utilize the most recent technical possibilities to change the way you make music forever.

With THE_PATTERN 1.5, I’m taking another big step towards that vision.

Introducing the game-changing Prompt to Pattern feature – just one of the many exciting additions coming with this update.

Once you enter what you would like to have, the plugin will do a quick web research, making sure it understands the most recent trends and releases or even very niche requests.

A few seconds later, THE_PATTERN will know what you want and can instantly generate as many patterns as you like locally.

Once you decide on a pattern, you can generate a unique drum kit using the highly improved smart kit generator. This will provide you with drum kits that perfectly match your drum patterns with a single click.

Of course, you can edit and tweak everything as much as you like. Edit the patterns using the revamped internal SEQUENCER – flipping individual drum sounds from the library of your plugin or using your own samples.

You can now also save your creations and re-access them in the kit browser anytime, and even share your kits with others. 

There is so much cool stuff added, i could continue forever but i think it's even better you quickly watch the video below and just watch THE_PATTERN 1.5 in action ?

https://philspeiser.com/product/the_pattern/