Izotope RX Updated to 11.1

Larry Shelby

Posted (edited)

Run the Product Portal to update

RX 11 just got even better. This brand-new, free 11.1 update delivers expanded DAW support for Spectral Editor ARA. Now you’ll be able to spot clean audio for noises, clicks, and hum directly within Avid Pro Tools* and PreSonus Studio One, in addition to the already-supported Apple Logic Pro (in Rosetta mode).

*Pro Tools customers, please note: Pro Tools ARA support will be fully available when Avid releases their 2024.06 update, coming soon!

Fix, enhance, and polish your audio with RX 11 Advanced, the definitive toolkit for audio repair. Hurry, there’s only one week left to upgrade and save with your special loyalty offers.

https://www.izotope.com/en/deals/loyalty-pps

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seems like their Poor-t'all broke on it's own.  Update not present but stays it's not installed.  I'm tired of logging in using that (cr)app.  It seems like the NI people tinkered with it.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I sent Izotope an email after RX 11 came out and this showed up in my account.

image.thumb.png.0ceccd1394513ae093f1568fa05273b6.png

The support person wrote back:

Daniel @ NI (iZotope)

May 21, 2024, 10:42 GMT+2

Hello Mike,

Thank you for reaching out to iZotope by Native Instruments.

It seems there's a mistake in what is displayed in your products. The free copies of RX 11 are provided for purchases made within the presale period (9th April - 14th May). Of course, you are still entitled to a great loyalty offer:

Music Production Suite 6.5 (includes RX 11 Standard)
https://www.izotope.com/en/cart/?product=34522&qty=1

I apologize for the inconvenience!

------------------------------------------------------

Now I know I'm not entitled to RX 11 because of this, but I feel like the "old" Izotope would have had a more agreeable response rather than the "you can upgrade here" link.  They have the same cruddy product tracking in our Izotope accounts but without the personalized customer care. 

No thanks....   ?

Edited by mibby