Offline activation

Sunraw

Question

I'm really happy with the way CWB is working so I'm hopeing to have the option of activating it off line. But I can't generate the offline validation. When I went thought the procedure even though I was logged into my band lab account I got an error saying there is no account for that user name.

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Sunraw said:

I'm really happy with the way CWB is working so I'm hopeing to have the option of activating it off line. But I can't generate the offline validation. When I went thought the procedure even though I was logged into my band lab account I got an error saying there is no account for that user name.

Please be aware that you use your "real" user id for login in Command Center and for creation of the offline request. Do not use your display name, this does not work (I had the same problem)! Look up in your BandLab Account Settings!

You have to create a new offline authorization request on your OFFLINE system using the help menu of CbB:

1. In the first prompt dialog enter exactly the same user ID as it was displayed in Command Center.
  2. Copy the saved offline request from your offline system to your online Command Center PC (e.g. using a USB stick).
  3. Open Command Center and login if not yet done.
  4. Check if the displayed user ID matches the one you entered 1.
  5. Choose the offline request file (the name does not matter!).
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, CSistine said:

Please be aware that you use your "real" user id for login in Command Center and for creation of the offline request. Do not use your display name, this does not work (I had the same problem)! Look up in your BandLab Account Settings!

Still missing something. I  Iogin to product center  and close the browser pop up. Product center displays my user id and says logged in. I copy the ID as it is displayed (******) under my user name Sunraw and generate the crq file. The error says "Mismatched user request : User name in request (*******) does not match current logged in user.

8 hours ago, CSistine said:

You have to create a new offline authorization request on your OFFLINE system using the help menu of CbB:

1. In the first prompt dialog enter exactly the same user ID as it was displayed in Command Center.
  2. Copy the saved offline request from your offline system to your online Command Center PC (e.g. using a USB stick).
  3. Open Command Center and login if not yet done.
  4. Check if the displayed user ID matches the one you entered 1.
  5. Choose the offline request file (the name does not matter!).

Thanks I got it work on one PC with Product Center. I realized my Band lab online account login and CWB had different user names. So I just had to log out on the app and use the same ID as my online account.  I was thinking this would be good to have but I hope I don't need it if Sonar will be offered at a fair price.

• Like 1