Nembrini Audio Release Divided 11 Guitar Amplifier

satya

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/divided-11-guitar-amplifier

Nembrini Audio have released Divided 11 Guitar Amplifier available with intro pricing.

Desktop version – $29.99, increasing to $137.00

iOS version – $9.99, increasing to $19.99 after the promotion

Divided 11 is a Class A boutique amplifier plugin with crisp, clear tone.

Divided 11 is a Class A combo amplifier, tube-rectified, with a single channel and simple controls for Volume, Treble, Bass, and Master

Divided 11 is available to PC, Mac and iOS users (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, AUv3 and standalone) and requires an iLok account.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This company has already got all most popular amps modeled, but I think that most users don't really need another take on Fender/Marshall/Vox/MB amp. I like that they started adding unique pieces of gear. Hope, they will keep on modelling amps like this one.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bapu said:

Installed!

Your gettin' slow old fella, your a day+ behind ?

----------------------

Excellent amp, another great job by Mr Nembrini ?

Sounds and feels great with a lot of tonal variation available, works well with it's inbuilt Cabs. I still got to try it out with my 3rd party dx13 IR's along with some others that should suit well. Generally I tend to prefer 3rd party IR's for some reason, they generally tend to shape the tone in a more realistic way (to me), or perhaps in a way that I prefer ?

Anyway excellent amp, more than worth it I would say, and especially at the intro price, any Amp Sim aficionado would be crazy to pass it up at this price. ???

Edited by Heath Row
Separation

5 hours ago, Heath Row said:

Your gettin' slow old fella, your a day+ behind ??

u m key-wrecked.
I had a bad Thur- Sat. No time for true lurking here.