PA All bundle 2024

Yan Filiatrault

All Bundle 2024: 187 Plugins - $4.99 per plugin!

Get intro pricing on the new All Bundle 2024. Save big on every Plugin Alliance title released until May 2024. Own an outstanding collection of plugins from over 40 of the most respected pro audio brands, including the latest - Bettermaker BM-60. Plus all the greatest - ADPTR AUDIO Metric AB, Unfiltered Audio Battalion, Kirchhoff-EQ and so many more.

All Bundle 2022 & Cyber Season 2023 Bundle users can expect an upgrade offer soon!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/summer-all-bundle.html?lid=n00nmzoy1dq6&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=01/06/24 | Summer of Sound | All bundle&utm_id=df29c91f-2f0b-42f5-a914-49c3c1dfba94&utm_content=newsletter-email_df29c91f-2f0b-42f5-a914-49c3c1dfba94

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I finally received my upgrade price from All Bundle 2022, which is interesting. 

If anyone has an unused monthly voucher to spare, that would be greatly appreciated.

I don't believe you can combine vouchers unfortunately...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I finally received my upgrade price from All Bundle 2022, which is interesting. 

If anyone has an unused monthly voucher to spare, that would be greatly appreciated.

How much do they want? 

12 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Ok, thanks. So not good enough of an offer, I’ll pass.

You came to the exact same conclusion I did. I think it was $225 for everything before and $199 for the remaining ones with the 2024 bundle. For me, what it added that I would actually want and use, the cost per plugin wasn't that amazing compared to what we were paying in sales a while back. A monthly voucher on top of that which is what I did last time might have just made me consider it.

No voucher stack, no dice PA!

Probably better to just cherry pick the best and wait until they're on a deep enough sale.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2