Sonar available? or not?

Sonar available? or not?
Hi everyone, I saw that on the site there is no longer the message coming soon and only with my access to Bandlab I downloaded Sonar for free... how is this possible?
Isn't it just paid now?
Another consideration on the graphics, I installed it on the laptop which is not my DAW in the studio and I could see that the graphics are very simple, almost childish compared to CBB especially on the mixer and the Pro Channel modules.
I was a little surprised also given that the market is moving towards very real graphics in the latest DAWs.
It's just a consideration about the graphics.
What do you think?

Greetings

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GIM Productions said:

I was a little surprised also given that the market is moving towards very real graphics in the latest DAWs.

Um, not really. Like it or not, but the graphical user interfaces in software is moving in quite the opposite direction and has been for a number of years. Just compare Windows 11 to Windows 10 to Windows 7 to Windows Vista. The 3D skeuomorphism found in older software has for a long time been moving towards flat 2D interfaces. Not that I personally like that transition, but that's the way it is.

Edited by Canopus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

Um, not really. Like it or not, but the graphical user interfaces in software is moving in quite the opposite direction and has been for a number of years. Just compare Windows 11 to Windows 10 to Windows 7 to Windows Vista. The 3D skeuomorphism found in older software has for a long time been moving towards flat 2D interfaces. Not that I personally like that transition, but that's the way it is.

thanks for replay but i have seen ,for example,mixbus 10 and Luna with real console ,i like so much,it's just my opinion

• Like 2

On 6/1/2024 at 9:47 AM, GIM Productions said:

thanks for replay but i have seen ,for example,mixbus 10 and Luna with real console ,i like so much,it's just my opinion

i am with you! Luna looks amazing! i still love the workflow in sonar, but the look of the daw is really killing me! i am holding out hope they will have more options as far as how it looks....

• Like 2