Thinks I'm noticing and wonder if it's just me?

Posted (edited)

Solved— I just opened a project in Sonar and decided I wanted to change the start screen picture icon. I opened Notes and there's no option to change the picture? Others? 

Solved- Workspaces. I keep opening projects that were last opened in Cakewalk and my workspace is all wrong. It looks like Basic because everything is missing? I have to re load my custom workspace almost every time. Once saved in Sonar this goes away. But I thought all projects should always default to your last used workspace. Workspaces are not supposed to be linked to projects. Screenset are but I've never used those ever. 

Still wondering - The other thing that seems odd is that in my Cakewalk Product center I only have Next? Shouldn't Sonar show here too? 

Edited by John Vere
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

IIRC Workspaces are saved with project templates and therefore can be different per project depending on where you start and will recall every time you open the session. [Depending on the preference setting]

I have a Workspace built for a band combo template that is different from an orchestration template.

Edited by OutrageProductions
  • Like 1

Dang, The original Picture was dark, so I couldn't see those stupid 3 microscopic dots!!!~ I opened another project where the picture was brighter and noticed the dots. It used to be a big Plug sign.  Yet another downside to the new graphics. 

5 hours ago, Promidi said:

Do you have “Apply Workspace on Project Load” ticked in the workspace menu?

Bang on!  I forgot about that. This is a fresh install where I have totally lost all my custom settings of which I'm now discovering is probably 100 items!!  This is going to take a year.