UAD Producer Edition Bundle for $99

cclarry

"Elevate your productions with our curated collection of 22 UAD plug-ins and instruments."

That's a lot of gear for the bucks, deluxe or otherwise!
Who can afford to use Waves these days! 😃
Although, they used to do great deals on Gold or Platinum in the past, which are much bigger bundles.
Not that size is everything!

• Like 1

I have Opal, Polymax and Brigade chorus but they don't give a cent of discount. What I'll do with duplicate licenses? Also I have alternative plugins from Softube, PA, Waves etc for all their plugins. I guess the quality of UAD is undisputed but I'll pass.

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have Opal, Polymax and Brigade chorus but they don't give a cent of discount. What I'll do with duplicate licenses? Also I have alternative plugins from Softube, PA, Waves etc for all their plugins. I guess the quality of UAD is undisputed but I'll pass.

Yes, UAD doesn't care about customer loyalty, or you ending up with duplicates (or triplicates!)..  I really like some of them, but Softube, PA and even some Waves plugins hold their own against them and in some cases are better. At some of the bundle prices I think they're worth it (Signature Bundle for example) and I like haveing them, but you're probably fine without them anyway and not missing much. 

Just now, cclarry said:

I got the Signature Edition that contained all the current Native plugins for $149 a few months ago!
That was a MONSTER STEAL!

Rub it in, will ya

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got the Signature Edition that contained all the current Native plugins for $149 a few months ago!

I got in on that!

• Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Same! Although it's not quite as good as it sounds for me, as I already had bought a few and you can't sell any UAD Plugins, so my total cost is still a bit higher. No complaints though.. People have paid a lot more for those same plugins, so it's still a good deal overall.

• Like 1