Ilock Down? (Not a Deal)

LAGinz

Talking of services being down, is anybody finding it difficult to log in to Native Access?

It used to login automatically at launch and go to the main screen, but now I am being prompted for a password which doesn't get accepted.

3 hours ago, Kal S said:

Talking of services being down, is anybody finding it difficult to log in to Native Access?

It used to login automatically at launch and go to the main screen, but now I am being prompted for a password which doesn't get accepted.

Native Access is working fine here.....  opened up, automatically connected me to my NI products. (Fri 31 May, 9:51pm ACST)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kal S said:

I've never had any issues at all with Native Access really apart from the last two days. Entering the password doesn't seem like it worked and it prompted me again and often on the second time it works. Sometimes it doesn't even load the products and I've had to restart it again. Even relocating libraries which always worked perfectly hasn't been for some reason. It's like it's really laggy or something. I half wonder if it's their Summer Sales and they have allowed enough resources for their backend servers etc.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MusicMan said:

it prompted me again and often on the second time it works. Sometimes it doesn't even load the products and I've had to restart it again.

That seemed to have done the trick here too.

I re-entered the password a few times and it got accepted eventually. Next it went into a tailspin showing "loading products". Closing NA and restarting fixed that. 

6 hours ago, MusicMan said:

I half wonder if it's their Summer Sales and they have allowed enough resources for their backend servers etc.

This could be the reason. I remember when they had their Dec'23 - Jan'24 sale on I was getting similar timeouts with iZotope Product Portal (because the iZotope login now redirects to the NI website instead of iZotope). I had to try several times before my password would get accepted.

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 1