Spitfire Audio Save 50% on a library of your choice

BTP

I have a doubt in their Albion line up…  

i saw somewhere that if you buy their Albion Legacy and then upgrade to Albion one you get the two libraries for the price of Albion One.

my question is, just out of curiosity, if you buy Albion One first did you receive the Legacy library too or just a folder inside Albion One with part of that Legacy library?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

i saw somewhere that if you buy their Albion Legacy and then upgrade to Albion one you get the two libraries for the price of Albion One.

my question is, just out of curiosity, if you buy Albion One first did you receive the Legacy library too or just a folder inside Albion One with part of that Legacy library?

Folder inside titled albion legacy, containing legacy patches. Not sure if the actual legacy lib comes with more though

Edited by dumbquestions
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

I don't think if you buy Albion One then you can get the Legacy library free. And I also don't think you can have a crossgrade price to buy the Legacy library if you buy the One first.

The Albion One library does include a folder of some content of the Legacy library but as far as I am aware I don't think the content in that folder is the whole Legacy library. 

Can confirm that if you buy the Legacy library first you will have a crossgrade price to buy the One. I've tried that recently. You can also find the info here https://www.spitfireaudio.com/spitfire-audio-faq

So if you don't own either of them, better to first get the Legacy then the One. 

• Thanks 1