Toontrack - EZmix 3 Pre-Release Offer

Larry Shelby

Get EZmix 2 now and receive a free upgrade to EZmix 3, plus a free EZmix pack of your choice!

After registering the EZmix 2 serial number in the Toontrack Product Manager, you'll receive the EZmix 3 upgrade, but it won't be available for download until August 20th. However, the free EZmix pack can be downloaded and used immediately after registration.

https://www.bestservice.com/en/deals/toontrack_ezmix_3_pre-release_offer_5938.html

19 minutes ago, Grem said:

I have never used EZMix.

I have T-Racks Max and Izotope MP. 

Is this easier than these two? Are the end results the same, better?

Probably no better or worse than anything else out there, I'm just a Toontrack freq.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grem said:

I have never used EZMix.

I have T-Racks Max and Izotope MP. 

Is this easier than these two? Are the end results the same, better?

I figured, that endlessly scrolling through available presets was counterintuitive for my workflow.

EZMix 3 looks a bit more promising. However, instrument categories shown on its page indicate that the plugin is rock-band centered and might not fit all usage scenarios.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bapu said:

Probably no better or worse than anything else out there, I'm just a Toontrack freq.

Your the one that brought me to ask this question.  I have heard your stuff and know that you have used EZMix in the past.

For a new user, $99 seems a good entry price. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Bapu said:

Hard choice? Save $10 now or wait for retailers and maybe save $15.

But will the upgrade after v3 is released include a free expansion? I don't know, but what the heh, purchased, and free expansion INSTALLED, @Bapu-style! ?

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

A freebie is no good for me, since I have it all anyway. ? I wonder if I can give away the freeebie somehow. Or maybe give away one I have and replace it with  the freebie. I'll have to investigate that concept.

On 5/29/2024 at 6:51 AM, Bapu said:

A freebie is no good for me, since I have it all anyway. ? I wonder if I can give away the freeebie somehow. Or maybe give away one I have and replace it with  the freebie. I'll have to investigate that concept.

TT support says there is nothing to be done. I essentially cannot geta 'discount' or get a future serial # for the freebie.

My only other option would be to 'sell' (for the $15 transfer fee) one pack and then replace it with my 'freebie'. Too much of a hassle.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have an unregistered serial for EZmix 2 that will trigger this offer, and there’s four days left. I don’t want to waste anyone’s time but if you have something good you’d like to trade for it, feel free to send a PM and maybe we can work something out. Apologies in advance as I already have too many plugins and I expect I would decline most suggestions.

1 hour ago, trager said:

I have an unregistered serial for EZmix 2 that will trigger this offer, and there’s four days left. I don’t want to waste anyone’s time but if you have something good you’d like to trade for it, feel free to send a PM and maybe we can work something out. Apologies in advance as I already have too many plugins and I expect I would decline most suggestions.

I’m interested!