PreSonus Studio One+ 6-month Hybrid Subscription for $99

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to PreSonus Studio One+ 6-month Hybrid Subscription for $99
Posted (edited)

$80 here for first 6months. But you need to buy TWO  in order to get a  Studio One Professional permanent  license

Qualifies for the following upgrade options: If, during the 6 month term, another Studio One+ 6 Months is purchased, then the product will automatically upgrade to Studio One+ Hybrid, where you will receive a permanent license for Studio One Professional at the end of the term. The same applies to the combination of a Studio One+ 6 Months in combination with Presonus hardware, which also includes a Studio One+ 6 Months

https://www.thomannmusic.com/presonus_studio_one_6_months.htm

Edited by Moon OverSea

1 hour ago, Lee D said:

I get the feeling they are going to go out of business

I get the opposite feeling, they seem to have hardware and software dancing the dance

The one problem with this is that it will tick off all the people who bought in at the one year
offering to get the license to S1 when they could have saved money by buying a 6 month 
at less money to get the same license...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The one problem with this is that it will tick off all the people who bought in at the one year
offering to get the license to S1 when they could have saved money by buying a 6 month 

The wording on Thomann is completely different to Sweetwater. I think Sweetwater messed up here.

Thomann Quote:

If, during the 6 month term, another Studio One+ 6 Months is purchased, then the product will automatically upgrade to Studio One+ Hybrid, where you will receive a permanent license for Studio One Professional at the end of the term.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Solidos said:

The wording on Thomann is completely different to Sweetwater. I think Sweetwater messed up here.

Thomann Quote:

That would make much more sense.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Solidos said:

Thomann Quote:

The buy in Thomann is NO Hybrid.. (Studio One+ 6) 

If, during the 6-month period, another Studio One+ 6 months is purchased, the product will be automatically upgraded to Studio One+ Hybrid, where you will receive a permanent license for Studio One Professional at the end of the period. term.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Finished the Hybida subscription you get SO Pro perpetual for $99, I think it's the best deal ever?..🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JT music said:

Finished the Hybida subscription you get SO Pro perpetual for $99, I think it's the best deal ever?..🤔

If that's really the case then it's a spectacular deal, but as I said, many will be perturbed (I being one) that bought
into the 12 month Hybrid Sub to get S1 Pro

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If that's really the case then it's a spectacular deal, but as I said, many will be perturbed (I being one) that bought

Very crazy and low deals like the one of Bitwig Studio last week, it gives me the feeling that a collapse of prices for before few sales, the example could be the supposed bankruptcy of Magix... 🤔

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

Hybrid Subscription Service for PreSonus Studio One with the Entire PreSonus Software Plug-in Collection and Perpetual Studio One Professional License - 6 Month

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/S1Plus6MHy--presonus-studio-one-6-month-hybrid-subscription

🤔 

I'm trying to figure out how they managed to use "Subscription" and "Perpetual" in the same marketing blurb...   (??)  😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I bet this is the Sweetwater offer is identical to the Thomann one, but Sweetwater has the copy for the one year subscription deal. I would strongly recommend people contact the seller or Presonus before making a purchase. 

I've been wauting for Bandlab to make their pricing announcement for Sonar. I wish they'd do that soon so I can make a decision to go with Sonar or Studio One Pro. I have a ton of unfinished projects in Cakewalk,  so I'd love it if that offered a reasonably priced perpetual Verdon. But if they go subscription only, I'm switching to Studio One Pro. I have seen a lot of very positive posts about it. It seems like an excellent DAW. But I wouldn't look forward to the learning curve. I've been using Sonar since the first version.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mibby said:

🤔

I'm trying to figure out how they managed to use "Subscription" and "Perpetual" in the same marketing blurb...   (??)  😂

The hook is to obtain the perpetual license of the OS Pro that will come with the minimum of tools and packages, where the big business would be to show and test the entire complete set in the subscription so that later one is tempted to buy, pure commercial maneuver...

13 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I bet this is the Sweetwater offer is identical to the Thomann one, but Sweetwater has the copy for the one year subscription deal. I would strongly recommend people contact the seller or Presonus before making a purchase. 

I've been wauting for Bandlab to make their pricing announcement for Sonar. I wish they'd do that soon so I can make a decision to go with Sonar or Studio One Pro. I have a ton of unfinished projects in Cakewalk,  so I'd love it if that offered a reasonably priced perpetual Verdon. But if they go subscription only, I'm switching to Studio One Pro. I have seen a lot of very positive posts about it. It seems like an excellent DAW. But I wouldn't look forward to the learning curve. I've been using Sonar since the first version.  

It is not identical, Sweetwater is Hybida for 6 months and it comes out $99 and Thomann is for 12 months and it comes out $149

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, JT music said:

It is not identical, Sweetwater is Hybida for 6 months and it comes out $99 and Thomann is for 12 months and it comes out $149

Not sure how, but you've clearly confused the offers. Look at the posts near the top of the thread.  Both link to the 6 month offer -- both URLs have the term "6 months" in them. As people have posted above the price at Sweetwater is $99 US and Thomann is $80 US.  That is what I referred to. The 6 month offer. I strongly suspect that Sweetwater merely has some content that is intended for the 12 month offer and that is causing confusion.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

42 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Not sure how, but you've clearly confused the offers. Look at the posts near the top of the thread.  Both link to the 6 month offer -- both URLs have the term "6 months" in them. As people have posted above the price at Sweetwater is $99 US and Thomann is $80 US.  That is what I referred to. The 6 month offer. I strongly suspect that Sweetwater merely has some content that is intended for the 12 month offer and that is causing confusion.  

Take a good look at Thomann, above they are wrong, $80 is not the Hybida, it is only the 6 month old(no Hybrid) , the Hybida is $149

https://www.thomannmusic.com/presonus_sphere_annual_membership.htm