Now Available - Softube Flow® Mastering Suite

Larry Shelby

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I signed up for the "sub". I'll pay $15/mo for 5 months ($75) and that will get me 150 credits to buy the only plugin in the current Mastering Suite lineup I don't own (Bus Compressor, MSRP is $149).

I'm good with that.

Given that's one of their newer plugins, it's probably not going to be discounted as deeply as the others, so that might not be a bad way to pick it up :)

How does that and everything else show up in iLok? Do they list in there as some sort of locked bundle and is Flow separate as they say it keeps working if you own all of the plugins in one flow. I own the Weiss bundle due to pricing glitch on the upgrade, so I do own at least one of the complete flows.

29 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

1. Do they list in there as some sort of locked bundle
2. and is Flow separate as they say it keeps working if you own all of the plugins in one flow. 

1. Yes.
2. Flow is installed in their installer

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bapu said:

1. Yes.
2. Flow is installed in their installer

Thanks Bapu!

I tried looking for the info in their manual and in some of the online reviews, but none of them covered that detail, so that's really helpful. I don't like demos really in my iLok account as there are already a heap in there that have no use now they're expired, but it might be worth it for these particular ones to check it out. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2024 at 7:29 AM, MusicMan said:

Given [Bus Compressor] that's one of their newer plugins, it's probably not going to be discounted as deeply as the others, so that might not be a bad way to pick it up :)

Right now, it's $79 vs $149.

• Like 1