Now Available - Softube Flow® Mastering Suite

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to Softube Coming soon.Flow® Mastering Suite
  • cclarry changed the title to Now Available - Softube Flow® Mastering Suite

I was going to sign up for the demo and then cancel it before the 14 days, well tomorrow actually, and see what I get, probably some 'Flows' and that contraption, but it wont let me use PayPal, I always use PayPal, used it for the Clipper and Widener not so long ago, so anyway I backed out then. ?

30 credits per month for $15 and some of the higher tier plugins are like 300 credits. Looks like you'd have to spend like $3000 to get all of them. They must be *****ing joking with this ****. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Heath Row said:

I was going to sign up for the demo and then cancel it before the 14 days, well tomorrow actually, and see what I get, probably some 'Flows' and that contraption, but it wont let me use PayPal, I always use PayPal, used it for the Clipper and Widener not so long ago, so anyway I backed out then. ?

Would like to know about my Flows too…

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Since I own every FX used in Flows, the free trial option is......maybe......

Installed!

It seems to add a chain for mixing/ mastering that quite similar to the console of Apollo/ LUNA, where you can adjust the plugins in one screen.

There are defined control for one button-four linked parameters what seem good for FX moving desgin.

But IK‘s T-Racks 5 seems more flexible as the plugins can be put parallelly during the chain if for mixing. And more Mixbox has the side chain function and mixing control for each channels.

Edited by Moon OverSea
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, jngnz said:

30 credits per month for $15 and some of the higher tier plugins are like 300 credits. Looks like you'd have to spend like $3000 to get all of them. They must be *****ing joking with this ****. 

Pretty funny comments online.. people are totally saying it's not a subscription and that it's a great value way to buy the plugins ?‍♂️

• Sad 1

I signed up for the "sub". I'll pay $15/mo for 5 months ($75) and that will get me 150 credits to buy the only plugin in the current Mastering Suite lineup I don't own (Bus Compressor, MSRP is $149).

I'm good with that.

• Like 3