Cannot record after moving to another location and rewiring studio

Loek van Kersbergen

Question

Dear all,

I moved to another location a few weeks ago, and also had to rewire my home studio.

While using cakewalk, I cannot get any input signal in my daw anymore. I use the U-phoria UMC 1820 as my usb tool. I did check and double check all my wiring, but that is the same after rewiring after moving to the new location. I now suspect that my ASIO or driver setting may be the problem.

Where can I dind how to set my driver setting? I tried to find that in the online help files, but could not solve the problem yet. Does anyone  knows where to look for the correct settings? There may be another problem if this cannot be solved bij driver settings , I used to set the input on the recording channel on UMC 1820 3-4 in Stereo, which meant that I used the combined input 3 and 4 from my Uphoria interface for recording .

It no longer seems to work.

Any ideas are very much welcomed!! Best regards, Loek

1 answer to this question

if you open the UMC control panel - check the settings to make sure they're essentially the same as the Windows audio settings - sample rate, etc.

e.g. my UMC 202HD uses the same driver as my UMC1820. my Windows audio is using 44.1, 24-bit stereo

image.png.d42bb0ac1bce5ce0d7cab82b6fe686d8.png