Performance Samples Released: Pacific Solo Strings + two more libraries

Larry Shelby

Pacific - Solo Strings is finally released. Thank you for your immense patience with this one. There are also a couple of other libraries available. Vista II - Solo Cello Legato is one, which is the first module in the Vista II series. I explored a new approach to legato, which was an interesting experience and something I hope to do more with. And then there's Fluid Shorts III, a continuation of the rep-sampled string ensemble shorts series with some soloists thrown in as well.

I plan to upload a 'patch play-through' for both Pacific - Solo Strings and Fluid Shorts III in the coming time, as well as fill out some more website details regarding the GUI/controls for Pacific - Solo Strings.

Pacific - Brass is my next release and just about ready to upload to servers. I put a video on the Performance Samples Youtube channel some time ago which has some early listens to upcoming libraries (please see the time codes). I've been uploading informal previews of upcoming libraries and snippets of what I'm working on, if you happen to be interested in following.

The last thing I wanted to mention is that I made a simple guide which will hopefully alleviate some challenges or confusion during the checkout process for Pacific - Solo Strings. I also routinely update my FAQs with more info regarding the checkout process, orders, and so on.

$79 Loyalty Intro | $149 Normal Intro

https://www.performancesamples.com/pacific-solostrings/

https://www.performancesamples.com/vistaii-solocellolegato/

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Noticed you get automatic discounts if you already own Pacific Strings Ensemble.

The price in my cart is 

Pacific Solo Strings: $0.00 (free if you own ensemble) 

Fluid Shorts III: $69.00

Vista II - Solo Cello Legato: $49.00

Total: $118.00

You will need a coupon code that came with Pacific Strings Ensemble purchase email.

Edited by Carl Ewing