Native Access Updated to 3.11.0

cclarry

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Run Native Access to update

Is there a list of the "improvements" and "fixes" in this latest update?  I could never get the last update to work on my system, and I would like to see if any of that has been worked on before I go trying to install, delete, and then reinstall the older version. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, balinas said:

Is there a list of the "improvements" and "fixes" in this latest update?  I could never get the last update to work on my system, and I would like to see if any of that has been worked on before I go trying to install, delete, and then reinstall the older version. 

Release Notes from here:

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/4823/official-update-status-native-access?utm_source=native-access-2&utm_medium=in-product&utm_campaign=release-notes

May 16, 2024. Contains NTK Daemon 1.18.0

Many users may have learned, whether in-app or through outlets, that we’re launching a revamped subscription intitiative. This has caused some unintended behaviors in Native Access as we made the migration, and thus this release aims to patch those issues.

This release does not fix known issues to do with excessive loading times on Loading Products that some users have been facing. We’re working on a fix and ramping up efforts to stabilize the product. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

FIXED

Addressed multiple subscription cancellation issues, where products would not enter the proper state/flavor following the cancellation of a subscription offering

Addressed an issue where Cancelled Products would enter the Recently Added section for users with previously cancelled subscriptions

Fixed a bug where product filters were no longer clickable following a filter down to a search query where no products appeared in a user’s library

Fixed a bug where the download drawer does not close when changing pages in-app

Addressed an issue where too many products were appearing behind the Legacy Toggle

IMPROVED

Increased the timeout window for downloads to stop

Improved handling of subscription activations

Brands are now sorted alphabetically in the subcategories, no longer being case sensitive in the ordering

KNOWN ISSUES

Loading Products… sometimes hangs for users for an indefinite amount of time.

Kontakt-dependent products sometimes erroneously ask you to install a Kontakt version that you already have installed/older version of Kontakt that should not need to install

In rare conditions, some products would remain in the Deployment Queue as “Enqueued”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

That has happened to me after the last couple of updates. When the 'Loading Products' screen lasts for more than a few seconds I close the program and then open it again, where it seems to work just fine.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, ZincT said:

This release does not fix known issues to do with excessive loading times on Loading Products that some users have been facing. We’re working on a fix and ramping up efforts to stabilize the product. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Be really nice when they finally fix this issue.

If you need to reinstall / install the latest version it here's the download link:
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 2