Spitfire Audio AIR Studios Reverb

Yan Filiatrault

This is the problem with these developers that have regular 50% sales,  this is a reverb that is supposed to sell for 175$ at 50% off in a future sale.

not cheap at that price either though 😋

• Like 2

• Yan Filiatrault changed the title to Spitfire Audio AIR Studios Reverb
24 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

This is the problem with these developers that have regular 50% sales,  this is a reverb that is supposed to sell for 175$ at 50% off in a future sale.

not cheap at that price either though 😋

195,30$ with EDU discount. Still a lot of money for a reverb.

• Like 1

Thinking about it, this might be a clever move on their part.

Lots of composers talk about blending various libraries to get their final sound. And to blend, one of the techniques is to use some reverb. What better reverb to add to other libraries than one that was captured in exactly the same room that some other Spitfire libraries were recorded in?

Either that, or it's just Spitfire's aura tilting the price upwards.

Either way, it's priced (way) out of my budget and (dare I say) I have more reverbs than I use now.

• Like 2

Was interested and assumed this would be able to do Atmos due to the price point.  Apparently, it does not.  

Also funny to me that they offer hard drives in checkout for $100 that "are not suitable for running your libraries, you’ll need to copy them off onto your working drive.".

Great live room though.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 12:19 PM, antler said:

Thinking about it, this might be a clever move on their part.

Lots of composers talk about blending various libraries to get their final sound. And to blend, one of the techniques is to use some reverb. What better reverb to add to other libraries than one that was captured in exactly the same room that some other Spitfire libraries were recorded in?

Yeah, I could see that too.

Since it's offered intro price of $279 I applied to use my edu discount (30%). Here's hoping they apply that to the $279 price for further $43 discount to $195.30 . But if they say I must pay 30% off the $349 price then my price would be $244.30.

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

Since it's offered intro price of $279 I applied to use my edu discount (30%). Here's hoping they apply that to the $279 price for further $43 discount to $195.30 . But if they say I must pay 30% off the $349 price then my price would be $244.30.

Yes it’s working with EDU. 195,30$ is my price.

19 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Yes it’s working with EDU. 195,30$ is my price.

Now it's tempting to have. Still pricy, but what price for quality are you/we/I willing to spend? 

7 hours ago, Bapu said:

Now it's tempting to have. Still pricy, but what price for quality are you/we/I willing to spend? 

Depends to each one. I already own Inspirata Pro with a similar concept, so I’m not sure I will get the Air reverb.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1