NI Offers 50% Off All Output

Larry Shelby

Always interested in these, but rather expensive.  249 EU-bucks for owners of Komplete 14 looks like a deal.  I've not seen anything new from Output in years-  Those here that own the instruments still find them useful?

Just now, Brian Lawler said:

Always interested in these, but rather expensive.  249 EU-bucks for owners of Komplete 14 looks like a deal.  I've not seen anything new from Output in years-  Those here that own the instruments still find them useful?

Really depends on the genre. I produce hiphop beats on the side and I use Output stuff all the time. 

I use their fx often time in techno productions / livejams but they don't seem te be on sale.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Really depends on the genre. I produce hiphop beats on the side and I use Output stuff all the time. 

I use their fx often time in techno productions / livejams but they don't seem te be on sale.

Thanks-  I'm not really interested in the FX, so the instrument bundle would get me more bang for the Euro over the full bundle. Also already got Movement as a Presonus freebie a few years ago.

I still quite like them and consider them pretty unique. Got them all and they’re different from SampleLogic or UVI. 

The instruments bundle is really nice, with good presets (and packs). But their FX like Thermal and Portal are pretty precious too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1