How to change default automation node type?

When I click on an envelope to create a new node, it defaults to linear.  But often I'm adding a ton of little pan nodes and it's annoying to change each and everyone one to Jump individually.  I thought I remembered changing the default setting for this before so that it would create Jump nodes by default, but I can't seem to find where it is.  Anyone know?

7 hours ago, Thomas Happ said:

When I click on an envelope to create a new node, it defaults to linear.  But often I'm adding a ton of little pan nodes and it's annoying to change each and everyone one to Jump individually.  I thought I remembered changing the default setting for this before so that it would create Jump nodes by default, but I can't seem to find where it is.  Anyone know?

Which version of Cakewalk?

17 hours ago, Promidi said:

Which version of Cakewalk?

It's 2024.02, Build 098.

1 hour ago, David Baay said:

I've requested this in the past, and also the ability to select multiple nodes and change the segment type for all of them. Neither have been implemented so far as I know.

Hmm, I must have been remembering some other program.  Maybe animation software?  It makes sense that audio software developers wouldn't be familiar with those standards.