Midi/Scene saving and loading

GENERAL
Size Reset option added
GUI rewritten from scratch with better loading and internal management

Menus have next and previous buttons

All modules have model preset/saving with right click

Double click to disable section, section darkened on bypass

PEDALS/FX

The pedal section now has 5 slots. You can use Rack FX in the pedal section and vice versa.

AMPS
Snapshot Player re-added (Requires Snapshot Player/Maker License or Subscription)
Neural Amp Model Player added (Requires Snapshot Player/Maker License or Subscription) 

Snapshot Player & Nam Player support drag & drop
5 new ReAmp2+ Single models for purchase
ReAmp2 models can be purchased individually.

CABS
IR Loader rewritten, separated from 3D cab loader
Add IRs and IR Folders by dragging into IR Loader

3D Cab Loader rewritten

7 New Mics added

7 New Rooms added

Mic Browser & Cab Browser Added

IRs now saved to preset

Mix slider removed, levels calculated for old presets

Individual power for IRs/Cabs

https://audioassault.mx/collections/amp-locker-gear

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice release, but with workflow breaking bugs.

1. S1 projects containing previous version of Amp Locker don't open.
  2. Existing snapshot player license and NAM player license attached to it are not activated within Amp Locker.

• Sad 1

This was the advantage of the "pre-Amp Locker" products, there weren't permanent updates, you could focus on making music!

I don't like the "new" Audio Assault, I prefer the legacy!

13 hours ago, CSistine said:

This was the advantage of the "pre-Amp Locker" products, there weren't permanent updates, you could focus on making music!

I don't like the "new" Audio Assault, I prefer the legacy!

Have you given the latest a shot?, they've been moving fast on the updates lately, the release notes are interesting, and seem like they are moving in the right direction, apart from including that NAM thing, I would rather they stayed alone.

3 hours ago, Heath Row said:

Have you given the latest a shot?, they've been moving fast on the updates lately, the release notes are interesting, and seem like they are moving in the right direction, apart from including that NAM thing, I would rather they stayed alone.

I really don't like those monster products (including a lot of gear), because I don't like the hassle of permanent updates caused by adding new gear.

Also, the quality of their software has dropped a lot. Very often they have to deliver a fix short after a release. The "old" products were right from the start most of the time! But YMMV!

Posted (edited)

I don't actually use it, I'm just a supporter in the way of $$$ I'm pretty much TONEX only. I was hoping Audio Assault would get on the Capture style of things, although they have a long ways to go, and certainly more and varied Packs to be released. I'm kinda hoping the same thing with Nembrini, I keep buying his stuff as it's released and never use it, maybe he will get into the Capturing as well someday, along with Kuassa and Softube, not that Softube needs any support but . . . , and OVERLOUD TH-U, they have got the speaker cab side of things pretty much sorted out, and some very good RIG packs, I just buy that which tickles my fancy there, though again never use it, although I do use the SuperCabinet part of it as an IR loader at times, and their Jensen's are excellent. Then you got ReValver and Positive Grid who were both on a very similar road very early on, but they both would need a lot of work, the new ReValver is somewhat disappointing and I haven't touched the BIA stuff in a good while, the Hendrix Pack was fairly good, but that new thing OMNYSS wasn't that good, at least IMO

Don't get me wrong, it does all get used, certain people like and want certain things, that's just my personal choice, I get people coming through that want all kinds of stuff, so it all gets used, just not by me.

anyway, enough jibber jabber from me, all the best to you ?

Edited by Heath Row