RX11 is here. (Edited)

Promidi

Posted (edited)

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/rx.html

On a side note.  Has anyone who ordered RX10 after April 9, 2024 received their serial number for RX11 yet?

As of 12:00 pm ACST 15 May, 2024, I have not received mine.  Not not from Izotope, not from AudioDeluxe.

I’ve looked in Izotope Product Portal and in my account at Izotope’s website.

I have flicked a support request to Izotope asking for clarification as to who sends the actual serial, Izotope or AudioDeluxe.

(Edited - RX11 Standard turned up in my Izotope Product Portal 12 hours later.  Installed.)

Edited by Promidi
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

RX 11 is still waiting to be released. So you should get the serial after it's released.

“Buy Now” usually means it has been released.

7 minutes ago, Moon OverSea said:

So you could write to the customer service.

Which I have already done,,,,,,,,,,    “I have flicked a support request to Izotope......”

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Heath Row said:

JRR -  $251.16 - RX11 Advanced upgrade from RX10 Advanced (any Advanced I think)

Code - GROUP

I do have RX 10 advanced. 

I wonder if MPS 7 will include RX-11 advanced and what the upgrade price will be vs. this $251.16 price.

Izotope upgrades can get very confusing at times.

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I do have RX 10 advanced. 

I wonder if MPS 7 will include RX-11 advanced and what the upgrade price will be vs. this $251.16 price.

Izotope upgrades can get very confusing at times.

No...RX Advanced is only in Post Production Suite....Standard is in MPS

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Hmmmm. Somehow, I missed the upgrade to PPS 7.5 (I'm on 7) and JRR has the PPS 8 upgrade but it states from PPS 7.5.

It's also $251.16 with code GRPOUP.

Edited by Bapu

• Promidi changed the title to RX11 is here. (Edited)
4 hours ago, Bapu said:

Installed!

Just wondering if you could please do me a little favour.

Could you please open up RX11 Audio Editor standalone, and go to Edit > Preferences, under the “Audio” tab, and click on “Channel routing” (assuming you have driver type set to ASIO). 

Does anything happen on your RX11?  On mine it just sits there laughing at me (it flashes grey and then nothing).

It’s supposed to open another small window where you can set the for the audio I/O routing within RX11 Audio Editor standalone.

Worked on RX10 Audio Editor standalone, not on RX11 Audio Editor standalone.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Promidi said:

Just wondering if you could please do me a little favour.

Could you please open up RX11 Audio Editor standalone, and go to Edit > Preferences, under the “Audio” tab, and click on “Channel routing” (assuming you have driver type set to ASIO). 

Does anything happen on your RX11?  On mine it just sits there laughing at me (it flashes grey and then nothing).

It’s supposed to open another small window where you can set the for the audio I/O routing within RX11 Audio Editor standalone.

Worked on RX10 Audio Editor standalone, not on RX11 Audio Editor standalone.

Yup, same behavior as you. RX10 works, RX11 not so.

On 5/16/2024 at 10:04 AM, Bapu said:

Yup, same behavior as you. RX10 works, RX11 not so.

Soon after I lodged a ticket with Izotope, they released an update to RX11 that addresses the issue.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1