T-Force Zenith -- FREE Roland-inspired Synthesizer (Windows Only!)

locrian

• locrian changed the title to T-Force Zenith -- FREE Roland-inspired Synthesizer (Windows Only!)

T-zenith installed fine on my laptop but no go on my older desktop! It installed but when cbb scanned for new plugs it stopped scanning on t-zenith! Just uninstalled and moving on. If I need it I will use it on the laptop and import the track on the desktop. Ain't tech grand?

I can't open this in Cakewalk, it doesn't appear to scan it properly. I see on the file explorer all the files in the installed folders including the .vst3 file are hidden as a 'protected operating system file'. Could that be the problem? Anything I can do to change that so that Cakewalk scans it properly? Hope I can get this to work, I loved Alpha Plus

• 2 months later...

I downloaded version 1.5 and was having the same problem with this version...not scanning in Cakewalk. So I moved the .vst3 file around a bit in file explorer and it scanned but I got error messages. And then I put the .vst3 file back where i got it from and finally Cakewalk scanned and no error messaged and it works!!