Spellbound

Lynn Wilson

23 hours ago, equality said:

I really like those unpredictable harmonies. The transition to the more rocking part is nicely done. Some Donald Fagen vibes which is great but it sounds original to me. The high hat is a bit too load for my ears and I couldn't first understand the flanger effect on the vox but after some listenings I think it defends its place. Well done!

Mikael, thanks for your nice comments.  It took me a few spins to appreciate the flanger, too, but now I can't live without it ;)  You may be right about the HH; it'll come down a few notches in the next mix.

20 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Cool track Lynn, I especially liked the bridge where you rocked out!  I didn't see that coming (I enjoy when a song throws a curve at you like that).  Nice job! 

Thanks for your time and ears, PC!  That curveball is a result of combining two song ideas into one.  It doesn't always work, but this time it did.

14 hours ago, Makke said:

Great song with  nice change on middle part.  I liked the orchestration and arrangements.  Good vocs and sounds.

I appreciate your kind words, Makke!  Let me know when Fender issues a guitar in your name, and I'll snatch it up!!

• Like 2