Using a Hammond SKX to control IK Multimedia B-3X in CW = NRPN headache

I'm trying to use a Hammond SKX to control the B-3X in Cakewalk. The B-3X has a profile mode where I can select the SK profile so that all the traditional Hammond controls (C/V, Perc, Leslie Speed, etc) will then control all the corresponding controls in the B-3X. This works great if I use it in Gig Performer, but that's a live VST Host, and I only want to use the SKX this way when recording. In CW, it doesn't work. The SKX sends NPRNs and how CW interprets those messages appears to be the problem.

For example, in GP, hitting the SKX's Upper Manual C/V on switch sends this message:

CC99 Non-registered Parameter (coarse): 2 channel 1

CC98 Non-registered Parameter (fine): 9 channel 1

CC6 Data Entry (coarse): 1 channel 1

CW shows the message this way:

Ch:1, Kind: NRPN, Data: MIDI CC 0|111

Anyone have any solutions / work-arounds?

thanks,

greg

NRPN is a 14 bit controller, where CC# 98/99 are the MSB/LSB of a 14 bit pair.  

CbB is showing both messages as one entry (i.e. CC98 = 0 / CC99 = 111) , because they're meant to be interpreted as a single 14 bit message.

2 hours ago, msmcleod said:

NRPN is a 14 bit controller, where CC# 98/99 are the MSB/LSB of a 14 bit pair.  

CbB is showing both messages as one entry (i.e. CC98 = 0 / CC99 = 111) , because they're meant to be interpreted as a single 14 bit message.

Thanks.  So if I understand you correctly, the values CW shows are the same as what GP shows. If that's true, I wonder why the SKX controls don't map correctly to B-3X in CW when they do in GP. Any suggestions on what to troubleshoot?