BEAT Magazine Platinum 12 Month Subscription - $29.00 - 10%

Barrie

and a reminder that for people in the UK and possibly elsewhere, you can get free, legal access to beat magazine (and others like sound on sound, computer music, future music) by joining your local library (which you should be able to do online) any using libbyapp.com.

• Like 3

If you buy via this method, how can you access the actual magazine to read it, as opposed to just grabbing the free software? I wouldn’t want to have to download a PDF and read that on my tablet, so it needs an app.

On 5/5/2024 at 11:51 PM, Paul_in_wales said:

and a reminder that for people in the UK and possibly elsewhere, you can get free, legal access to beat magazine (and others like sound on sound, computer music, future music) by joining your local library (which you should be able to do online) any using libbyapp.com.

Beat require a subscriber number to access the freebies which isnt uniquely available from those sorts of services, which seems fair enough given the content they offer. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, S Wats said:

Beat require a subscriber number to access the freebies which isnt uniquely available from those sorts of services, which seems fair enough given the content they offer. 

Not from my recent experience.
I had a subscription with Readly which gives access to 100s of magazines and was able to access the Beat serial numbers and downloads.
They aren't that interesting unless you are starting out, like free samples and don't have much money.
I wouldn't subscribe to Beat for the free stuff and I don't need to anyway as I can access it via my local library online.

I just accessed the BEAT freebies today to get Beatzille. I suspect I will enjoy that more than the paid stuff they give away.

Edited by Technostica