BIAB Refuses to Record

This is sort of confusing You realize his is the Cakewalk forum not BIAB. They have a user forum too. You will need to supply a lot more detail when you post there. 
It’s a good forum with helpful people. 

6 minutes ago, John Vere said:

This is sort of confusing You realize his is the Cakewalk forum not BIAB. They have a user forum too. You will need to supply a lot more detail when you post there. 
It’s a good forum with helpful people. 

Sorry about that... I'm referring to Cakewalk. I have the latest version and downloads. Now it doesn't work... will play, but not record.

20 minutes ago, Brian Johnston said:

Sorry about that... I'm referring to Cakewalk. I have the latest version and downloads. Now it doesn't work... will play, but not record.

What version of Cakewalk do you have? CbB or the Sonar BSP? If it is SONAR BSP what subscription package do you have - the monthly of yearly?

When you want to record, you have to select and arm the track (ALT+R) first and then press R only to record. 

1 hour ago, Brian Johnston said:

You might want to edit the title of this post with the proper program name, otherwise you will probably get more of the "hey, this is the Cakewalk forum" posts.

• Like 1