Up to 54% off all Waldorf plugins:

Larry Shelby

Slightly better prices at Waldorf's own site (and if you dont need to pay VAT, I assume,  even though the prices there are in Euro). 

Largo (which is more or less a SW version of the Blofeld HW synth) would be 78€  f.i.

"As a thank you and to celebrate our 30th anniversary, we have prepared some specials for you. The first one is a 50% rebate for all Waldorf software products including Nave, Largo, Lector, PPG Wave 3.0, Waldorf Edition 2 and Blofeld sound sets.

Go to our shop, add your order to the cart and use the following coupon code (valid until the 27th of October 2019) during checkout for 50% off: 30years"

https://tinyurl.com/y246qbpr

Edited by Sergio

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Slightly better prices at Waldorf's own site (and if you dont need to pay VAT, I assume,  even though the prices there are in Euro). 

Largo (which is more or less a SW version of the Blofeld HW synth) would be 78€  f.i.

"As a thank you and to celebrate our 30th anniversary, we have prepared some specials for you. The first one is a 50% rebate for all Waldorf software products including Nave, Largo, Lector, PPG Wave 3.0, Waldorf Edition 2 and Blofeld sound sets.

Go to our shop, add your order to the cart and use the following coupon code (valid until the 27th of October 2019) during checkout for 50% off: 30years"

https://tinyurl.com/y246qbpr

I think you are comparing Euros to dollars...for instance, Largo would
be 78 Euros, or $87...the price at JRR with discount is $80.10,
so not the same...and cheaper than Waldorf...

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I think you are comparing Euros to dollars...for instance, Largo would
be 78 Euros, or $87...the price at JRR with discount is $80.10,
so not the same...and cheaper than Waldorf...

OK Larry. I just wanna people know that there are a coupon available at the Waldorf site until Oct/27.

Also, there are items not on sale at JRR, like the soundsets or the PPG Wave 3.V upgrade for owners of 2.V that sells for 50€ with the coupon f.i.

• Like 1