Fracture Sounds Out Now - Moonlight Celeste ?

Larry Shelby

I love celestes, but I already own several celeste libraries I'm very fond of. The demo does sound beautiful and I think this developer has proven themselves to be a very talented, high quality shop based on tbeir freebies alone.

Maybe I'll pick this up down the road. I'm sure it would be a nice addition to my collection. I'd love to hear from anyone who picks this up. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

8 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I love celestes, but I already own several celeste libraries I'm very fond of. The demo does sound beautiful and I think this developer has proven themselves to be a very talented, high quality shop based on tbeir freebies alone.

Maybe I'll pick this up down the road. I'm sure it would be a nice addition to my collection. I'd love to hear from anyone who picks this up. 

Fracture Sounds sent me a copy a few days ago and it is top of its class. I am planning on featuring it this Thursday during Piano Day ;^)

There is a FREE Blueprint based on some of their recordings for this one that I haven’t been able to check out yet.

Over the past months Fracture Sounds has made a huge dynamic shift and I think it comes from the addition of Angus and more from Dan Keen, they are definitely on an upward trajectory.

Stay tuned!
Joyfully,
Simeon

* I have been blessed to have a relationship with the Fracture Sounds team which has allowed me to experience and share their beautiful instruments.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Fracture Sounds sent me a copy a few days ago and it is top of its class. I am planning on featuring it this Thursday during Piano Day ;^)

There is a FREE Blueprint based on some of their recordings for this one that I haven’t been able to check out yet.

Over the past months Fracture Sounds has made a huge dynamic shift and I think it comes from the addition of Angus and more from Dan Keen, they are definitely on an upward trajectory.

Stay tuned!
Joyfully,
Simeon

* I have been blessed to have a relationship with the Fracture Sounds team which has allowed me to experience and share their beautiful instruments.

They're clearly a  very talented group. I learned about Dan Keen from Pianobook, where he's given away some really nice libraries.  Something tells me if I watch your video, it will be very hard to resist picking this up!