Warm Audio WA-MPX Microphone Tube Preamplifier - $200 Dollars off in cart

jesse g

Hey folks,

At B&H Video only for a limited time,  get he Warm Audio single channel WA-MPX Microphone Tube Preamplifier and clip the free coupon to get $200.00 off whern it's added to your cart. 

$749.00
$549.00  total at  checkout + tax.  (Make sure you clip the $200.00 coupon (underneath the large $749.00 price)

Get the DEAL ~~~> Warm Audio Single channel WA-MPX Microphone Tube Preamplifier  (B&H allows you to make payments over time if you need to)

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 3

We've been evaluating large diaphragm condenser mics. So far the Neuman U87ai and the JZ BH1. I would describe the BH1 as a very clear sounding U87ai. The vocalist in our band prefers the U87ai as it is a little less crisp so perhaps the description should be "warmer". I prefer the BH1 but I'm not singing ?.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

We've been evaluating large diaphragm condenser mics. So far the Neuman U87ai and the JZ BH1. I would describe the BH1 as a very clear sounding U87ai. The vocalist in our band prefers the U87ai as it is a little less crisp so perhaps the description should be "warmer". I prefer the BH1 but I'm not singing ?.

You use to be able to upgrade cheaper microphones to higher quality specs, for example modifying an MXL 990 and ending up with a nice U67 clone at a major savings. 
Michael Joly used to offer that service. He has since retired from that line of work.

Not sure who else is doing those kind of mods now.  I did find this...
https://microphone-parts.com/collections/mod-kits?page=1
They have DIY kits for upgrading MXL 990s.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2